Monday, August 16, 2010

That is pretty deep.

This here folks is currently the world's DEEPEST SWIMMING POOL. Let me first show you how awesome this thing looks and read on to see more images.


It's in-door!

That my friends, is NEMO 33, located at Brussels, Belgium. According to my source, it is currently the deepest swimming pool in the world having a depth of 33-fucking-meters!!! Seriously. THIRTY-THREE METERS. I typed in "30 Meter Building" in Google Image Search and here's what I got just to give all of us an idea on the height/depth of this pool.

That's at least a 10-storey building!
They made this particular pool for diving and stuff, and guess what they've got in there as well. Freaking underwater caves! Okay enough, I'll just post some of the images. And go here and here to learn more about this diving pool.


They're going into the caves!
Just look at that depth.

No comments:

Post a Comment