Sunday, September 5, 2010

Trailer Time: MACHETE!

I WANNA WATCH THIS!!!

So far, I still need to see The Expendables in theaters. And I'm not seeing Machete anywhere near me soon. Ire-release ba ito dito? Anyway, saw this trailer again (well not really a trailer anymore since it's now showing in US) but hell! This is pure B movie at its pureness!



HOLY EFFF!!! He fucking pulled that guy's intestines!  And used it to rappel down another fucking floor! DAMN! That's incredible right there! And Robert De Niro in what seemed like a street shoot-out? Reminds me of Heat! Add Jessica Alba and Lindsay Lohan (I don't care kung parati syang naka-drugs! HAHAHA!) in the mix then you're complete! Oh, and add Michelle Rodriguez' sexy manly-ness. WINNER!


Please let this movie grace our shores. Please? And without cuts! Eff you MTRCB.

No comments:

Post a Comment