Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Awwww. I feel bad.

I'm part of that gaming generation who grew up with Tetris. I can still vaguely remember when my parents bought our first Brickgame. I remember playing with Nintendo's Game & Watch and my cousin's Family Computer (if I remember correctly, I never did have my own Famicom, we had the SNES). But I don't remember Tetris being a violent game. Or a sad, sad game of 8-bit proportions. Which is what's apparent in these images...

Look at their faces!!!

Now I feel bad for those 8-bit creatures. They get blown by Spaceships, they get eaten by a Circle (imagine that?! a circle eats you! how sad...) and get stomped on by a Plumber who I think gets high on occassion (he's always on some mushrooms and weird plants that make him breathe fire. pucha high na high. drugs lang nakakagawa non!)

And if they somehow survive those, where do they eventually go when they die? TETRIS.


They're screaming in pain and agony all in digital 8-bit sounds.

Next time you play Tetris, just think about them... please.

3 comments:

  1. love it! haha
    sad pero mas funny! haha
    sabaw nga :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never knew. I'm so, so sorry. OTL

    Sabog lang hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. di ba? di ba? poor guys. hirap ng buhay.

    ReplyDelete