Thursday, August 5, 2010

WHY? Please answer me. WHY?

JUSTIN BIEBER MOVIE PLANNED FOR 2011


So I get stuck in traffic. Drive around for like 5-6 hours non-stop and this is what I see on the news. Cruel.

Yep. You've read that right. Justin Bieber. Singer. Youtube Sensation. Now a MOVIESTAR.

Yo dud--  Let me tell you one time.
Yep. Seriously.


Here's the link (OTRC) for those of you who are interested with what they're planning. Seriously? A full feature length film dedicated to this kid? How old is this guy (or girl?)? 16?! What would the story be like eh? Oooooh WAIT! It's IN GLORIOUS 3D!!!!11!!one! NO MORE NEED FOR PLOT AS LONG AS IT'S IN 3D!

Hey Justi-- Let me tell you one tiiimeee.

I never did 'get' this Bieber Fever. Maybe it's my age? Just.... why? Where did he come from? Disney? Nickelodeon? Youtube? Mars? And is he or she, really 16 years old?

I'm saying she because seriously sometimes I'm confused with it. Is it a boy or a girl? I'm not sure to be quite honest. What I'm sure of is that a site such as Lesbians Who Look Like Justin Bieber exists in the internets. Go ahead, check it out. BE VERY CONFUSED.

Shut the fu-- Let me tell you onee tiiiiimeeee.

Well the Bieber Movie hits theaters sometime around February 2011. Oooh excited? Let's all just hope they keep it within the PG rating and stop themselves from showing things such as the image below to generate public interest:

OH MY GOD MY EYEEES!!! THEY'RE BURNING!!!!!

Seriously...


Let me tell you one-- YOU'VE TOLD ME THAT THING LIKE 1000X!

4 comments:

  1. I pity this kid. Anong ginawa n'ya para kainisan ng buong mundo? Honestly, hindi ko rin alam. Nakilala ko lang 'to dahil sa paninira sa kanya ng mga tao sa Twitter at Youtube.

    Sorry ka na lang, kid. Mukhang babae at boses- babae ka. Sa susunod, hilingin mo kay Bro na sana lalaking-lalaki na ang 'tsura mo at normal na ang boses mo.

    Ganun din ang hilingin mo para dun sa kumakantang autistic sa Youtube.

    Para next time, 'pag kumanta kayo, hindi na kayo kutyain ng buong mundo. Pasensya na lang talaga. It's a cruel world, eh.

    Pero dahil nga ganyan na ang 'tsura mo, ayusin mo na lang ang career mo nang lalong hindi ka napag-iinitan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well about the world hating him. maybe he's a good kid. and he's got talent we can see that. but seriously this is internet humor at work here. or maybe people really don't like him for some reason (except the fans i guess). pero look, a memoir? really at that young of age? similar to Miley Cyrus's memoir (natuloy ba yun?) and a film about your life (is this really confirmed? or concert film lang?)

    anyway, people, its the internet. people bash things. people make fun of everything. take everything you read with a grain of salt. let people rant about whatever they like. if you don't agree with them, fine. haha. cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously? or is this a joke? God. That'll be like, the major lesbian-ish film ever. Sorry for the bashing but I must agree with you, I also never got this Beaver- oh wait, it's Bieber fever. Is he/she going to die or something? Why do they have to suddenly make a tribute? Haha. Poor kid. I just don't like him.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it's legit. The kid can rake in the money. And apparently music's not enough so they're going multimedia. We just have to brace ourselves if ever this starts a trend. Maybe we'll see a movie chronicling the next youtube star's life. Maybe double rainbow dude's life will be made into a tv drama series. We'll find out eventually.

    And as for the memoir writing... What will he write there? I think he's not in college yet so what will people see inside? First day in school? First recording? First concert? sigh..

    Hmmm but I guess maybe somewhere Pedobear is happy preparing his reading glasses.

    ReplyDelete