Thursday, August 5, 2010

BioErgonomic Pen is really Ergonomic.

Ergonomics is defined as (according to the most reliable source in the planet today):

"The science of the design of equipment, especially so as to reduce operator fatigue, discomfort and injury"

Fatigue, discomfort and injury. Now ladies and gentlemen, let me show you how the BioErgonomic Pen looks like and see more images after the jump...

I know I've seen that from somewhere...



Oooohhh man. This design comes from Yanko Designs. They sure got themselves some humor.

That pen is a sure fire way to start up conversations and sure is peculiar. Everyone will be curious enough to see if it really is ergonomically designed. I mean cmon, it's shaped like a freaking penis! Men would naturally and biologically know how to use one. Women will mostly be intrigued on how one feels like. But seriously now, if you see someone using this, does that make him/her a pervert?

Hey I'm not kidding here. YOU CAN WRITE WITH THIS THING!

Will it be socially awkward to borrow your officemate's pen if it's shaped like this?

Woman: "Do you have an extra pen here I could use?"
Man: "Yeah I have one. Here."
Woman: "Oooh. You're penis certainly interesting."

It comes with different colored fluids!

Now I'm not sure if that's ink coming out of the tip or something else... maybe it's paint? What were you thinking about??

They have facts! I'm telling you people this thing's for real!

Now if you're still not solved and satisfied with that pen alone, you can head over to http://penisland.net/ where you can create your very own customized pens! Enjoy everyone! And stop giving dirty meanings to stuff around you.






Okay that's enough. Stop seeing things now.

6 comments:

  1. penis land? hahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. nooo. it's pen island. you're reading it wrong. *wink*

    ReplyDelete
  3. i guess it won't run out of ink. until it's 50 years old!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahahaa
    no comment :p

    ReplyDelete
  5. shoot. I thought it was penis land too, but I read it again and realized that it was pen island.

    My brain's totally damaged already. hahahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahaha, technology! It really doesn't stop to amaze the most unsettled mind.

    ReplyDelete