Monday, August 2, 2010

Late News! Ba-Ba-Ba-Batman! Psssh!

Well here's a start. I've been trying to post this ummm, news, for quite some time now but have never gotten to the point that I'll actually write something about it. I've seen this news last week so for those of you who have heard or read about this before, well it's really for the ones who haven't.

So just to start things here, we all know who the Batman is. (NOTE: CLICK ON IMAGES FOR LARGER RESOLUTIONS. PWEDE I-ZOOM!)

Yes sir I think you're the Batman. Please don't hurt me.
From that panel alone, you can see how badass this dude is. Even if he wears a bat costume and most of the time, puts on his briefs over his pants. But something happened recently...


We all get nervous sometimes right? Like when the ugly head of the finals week or a hell week rears its heads on you. You get that feeling the day before those weeks start, that unnerving sensation in your gut. Then the moment comes and you get nervous as hell that you start excreting little droplets of cold, cold sweat all over your body. You feel them trickling down your sweaty arms then you see the second signs that you're in deep shit. Your hairs start to stand on their end. Your sweat travels from skin to the tip of you hair. Then that strange feeling in your stomach (its not painful, but its not pleasant, what the hell is that?) kicks into high gear...


Holy crap indeed.
You get caught in the moment and feel hopeless at the same time. Which is what's happened in a recent Batman comic book (it's canon so it really happened!). Look.

Bladder spasm: The badass term.
Not overreacting here or anything about the fact that the GODDAMN BATMAN PEED HIS PANTS. No not that. It's that he perfectly ruined his image without the need for it. Cmon now, seriously? That first panel happened during your first year as the Batman! During one of your first acts. Why think about the past and point out that single moment you wet your pants?! (note that his wearing his briefs over his pants) Will you ever tell someone that you peed in your costume? And to some random dude? (okay I don't really follow this series so I don't know who the eff that is)

"Hey man. So yeah I was there presenting in front a while ago right? Well as I was standing there, alone, shaking, helpless, and sad... I kinda felt this weird sensation. I think I had a... a some sort of spasm."

Psssssh! Pssssh!
So well there you have it. I've seen that particular Batman news and panel from here. And as for some of you who are curious as to how that Batman: Year One panel looks like:

You know what happened in that black panel... PSSSSSSSHHHH!!!!


now i need to go to the bathroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment