Tuesday, November 2, 2010

OMFG.

Well I need to make an update every time I find something interesting or I find the time to, you know, write and stuff, but for this one, i'll keep it relatively short since I'm really just excited.

Para sa mga hindi nakakaalam, I've written a few posts about this new American television series called The Walking Dead. To keep this short, the said series premiered last October 31, 2010 (Thanks for the info Francis) and it's about a cop, a few survivors of an epidemic or outbreak. And there are zombies. Yep. Zombies. On a weekly basis. Man how exciting huh?


No reviews for now. Still waiting for the episode to load. Fanboy-ish much? I'm hoping na maging maayos ang translation from the comics to television. Maybe this one will be my new Lost? Hope so.

No comments:

Post a Comment